Sand Martins Golf Club is a busy golf club in Wokingham, Berkshire. An opportunity now exists for an Trainee Greenkeeper.
We are seeking a friendly, versatile individual who will integrate into a young and enthusiastic team to assist with the day-to-day greenkeeping operation.
The successful applicant will be hardworking, reliable, and highly motivated. Be a team player possessing excellent interpersonal skills.
● The role is hands-on requiring a combination of ‘golf course’ understanding, excellent interpersonal skills and an absolute focus on delivering to expectations.
● Should have ambition to push levels of attainment in every area that build on the local reputation of Sand Martins Golf Club.
● Self-motivated and a team player with a very good eye for detail
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
● No experience required but preferred – NVQ training will be provided following successful completion of probation
● A keen golfer or an understanding of the rules of golf would be desired
● A full UK drivers’ licence
The package will include a competitive salary, staff meals, BIGGA membership and opportunity to attend educational events. Salary is dependent on experience. This is a full-time position to include weekend working.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to:
Stuart Job, Course Manager. Email: [email protected]
Due to the volume of application’s, we will only be responding to those who are successful for interview.